The Skinny Katahdin Farm Table
You deserve a staple piece in your dining room. Introducing the handmade Skinny Dixon Farm Table. A perfect combination of simple & traditional design.
- Beautifully grained and finished with 3 coats of polly. We guarantee the smoothest table top you've ever owned.
- Available in multiple stain and paint choices.
- Available in clean or distressed finishes.
- Available with a Pine, Oak, or Walnut Table Top. Here is a breakdown of the benefits and drawbacks of each:
- PINE- Southern Pine is incredibly beautiful when finished and also inexpensive. The major drawback with pine is that it is a soft wood. If you drop a hammer on it, it will leave a dent in the wood. Many customers actually love this however, as your table ages with you and your family. You have memories tied to the dings and scratches on the table.
- OAK- Oak is a premium hardwood that is both incredibly beautiful and incredibly durable. If you purchase an Oak Table it truly is an heirloom piece. Your children will have it one day when you're gone. Oh, and good luck trying to beat it up. The only drawback is that it is a premium hardwood making it more costly upfront.
- WALNUT- Walnut is considered the highest grade hardwood available on the market today. It's durability is matchless, but what makes it so unique is it's incredibly beautiful wood grain. The most expensive option, but also the most beautiful.
- Available in 6" increments from 5-10 feet in length.
- Seats 6-10 people depending upon size. Below is a great rule of thumb to judge seating options based on size:
- 5-6 ft table - up to 6 people comfortably
- 7-8 ft table - up to 8 people comfortably
- 9-10 ft table - up to 10 people comfortably
- The Dixon Bench matches this item perfectly.
- Ships via LTL and available for local pickup or delivery. See our FAQ's page for more information about delivery
Need Chairs? Click Here.
Note: All tables are made with southern pine or Oak with no two pieces being the same. There will be knots, distressed points, and uniqueness in all pieces. You're going to love it.
We want to talk to you about any questions you may have. Please send us a message on Facebook @RollinsRustics or Give us a call at (207)229-0617 Also, please leave us notes at checkout including your phone number. We want to reach out and make sure we understand exactly what you want so we can create your *perfect* piece.
All orders are processed + shipped within 3-5 business days. Once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, domestic orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. may take 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location. You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment may take up to 24-48 hours once a label has been created.Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. At this time, we are limited in our ability to make changes to an order once it has been placed, however, if we are able to make updates on your behalf, please note that these changes will not be reflected in your shipping confirmation email.
At Ash Home Scents each candle is hand poured and inspected before packaged and shipped to assure our guests are receiving quality. We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at ContactAHS@AshHomeScents.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return questions at ContactAHS@AshHomeScents.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like our limited-edition candles. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials such as our specialized matches and candle lighters. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received your approved return. We will then issue a refund on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We ship with only the most reliable carriers in the United States. Once the package has left our shop, Ash Home Scents cannot be held accountable for lost, stolen or mis-delivered packages, but we still want you to have the best experience possible, so we are here to help! Please contact the carrier that was used for your order and see if they have any insight on the whereabouts of your package. If they are unable to assist, please email us at c ContactAHS@AshHomeScents.com so we can work with you on resolving this issue.